Corporate Events at The Pfister Hotel
The Pfister Hotel, the crown jewel of the Marcus Corporation, is the place where visiting athletes and rock stars come to stay. That should give you some idea of the space The Pfister Hotel occupies on the Milwaukee venue landscape. While the rich history and opulence of this building is the first thing you notice, the experience that the wonderful staff provides is what you will go away talking about. When it comes to corporate events, we’ve worked with this staff on everything from non-profit galas to week-long conferences. This team and space can accommodate any kind of event.
We have had the distinct pleasure of working with this fine team for literally hundreds of events and look forward to hundreds more. We were excited to sit down and ask them a wide range of questions to get a unique insight into what makes them so special. There are many fine buildings, but it’s not just a building you are renting when planning an event. You are putting your trust in a team to make sure your experience is everything you hope it will be.
Sydney Waisanen, Market Director of Catering Sales
Favorite Junk Food: sugary candy
Favorite Animal: dogs
Favorite Dish on the Menu: tomato soup
Bailey Johnston, Catering Sales Manager
Favorite Junk Food: french fries with a good dip
Favorite Animal: dogs
Favorite Dish on the Menu: tuna tartare tacos
Maggie Atkinson, Senior Catering Sales Manager
Favorite Junk Food: chips and dip
Favorite Animal: dogs and elephants
Favorite Dish on the Menu: short ribs and artichoke beignets
Fun Facts About The Pfister
- There are a variety of capacities they can accommodate in their different spaces: Imperial Ballroom – 250-300, Grand Ballroom – 500-600, Rouge – 120 Kings Row, and The Hall of Presidents – which is flexible and can be subdivided.
- Rouge used to be a billiards room and no women were allowed. Times have changed!
- The Pfister’s art collection is the largest private collection of Victorian art in the world. It was in storage when Marcus bought The Pfister. They restored and rehung the art, and the collection is rumored to have appraised at a higher value than the hotel itself.
- The Pfister is celebrating its 125th anniversary in 2018!
- Every US President since McKinley has visited The Pfister.
Why are companies are drawn to The Pfister?
- It is the most traditional formal ballroom in the city.
- The full-service hotel can serve out of town attendees for an entire weekend.
- Packages to can include subcontracting other vendors or referring vendors.
- Customized experiences
- A creative chef who can make custom menus
- Comprehensive event planning services
- The whole event can happen in one place
- No charge for additional required staff like servers, bartenders, and valet services
“You name it, we have it!” – Sydney
Services Available In-House
- Catering and beverage
- Dance floor, stage, tables, chairs, linens, etc
- Host conferences and corporate events during the week
- Mostly social events on weekends
- Onsite AV team (video and projection)
The Pfister is part of the Marcus Corporation and is located at 424 E. Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee, Wisconsin and has two beautiful ballrooms.
- The Grand Ballroom can hold up to 600 guests
- The Imperial Ballroom can hold up to 300 guests
Visit their website at http://www.thepfisterhotel.com/
Contact the team by calling 414-390-3802.
Don’t forget to follow them on social media!
You can always contact the Front Room Studios team to learn more about corporate events at The Pfister or our commercial photography and commercial videography.
Call us 414.294.0080
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org